Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Facebook Experience!

The internship was an awesome experience. But if I have to say only one thing about it, I would talk about my colleagues there. It was the first time I have seen such genuine and passionate engineers. It sounds weird and prolly corny but I always feel they were very true to themselves. Their actions were always original and suggested a free, happy will. They were kinda transparent and easy to get along. They were helpful to me and treated me really nice. And they never seems to be bothered no matter how much I annoy them haha.

I'd sum it up about them in a sentence from the film "Juno":
"You're, like, the coolest people I've ever met — and you don't even have to try!"
P/S: Just to update since some people still don't know. I'm going to Sydney soon for my Google internship. There won't be NOC afterward and yeah, it's Google Sydney not Google Mountain View.

5 comments:

  1. Glad it worked out. Come have coffee with me when you're back on campus. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still feel kinda bad that my communication skill wasn't up to what's needed. Gonna spend some more serious time improving my speaking ability.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea. :-)

    Very good. Very good self-awareness. You will do well in life. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems u had a great time there =)

    btw Juno is a good movie

    ReplyDelete