Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hello new world!

As prof suggested, I will try to maintain this blog frequently to train my writing as well as keep a journal of my summer. It can be a good way to tell my friends and others about my life and the way I see it too. With that, I will write mostly about daily events that happens and how I think and feel about them.

So that's it. I will try to keep this blog updated as frequently as possible. I will try to be honest about everything, especially my thought too. Not that I am normally not honest about that, but through my observation of myself and friends, I find it sometimes very hard to keep. Sometimes it is because we want to impress others, or we do not want to admit our errors or try to defend ourselves. Sometimes our voice just sounds pretentious and superficial. Yeah, it happens to me too, though I try to avoid doing that all the time.

Last words, whenever I write something, that means I want to share it, and thus expect some feedback and comments from others. It is quite said if I write a lot, but never heard anyone comments a line about it. A laugh, a teasing comment, or anything (not spam comment though) is better than nothing, because at least it means someone does read what I write. Though I always try to resist this desire and tell myself that it's OK to have no reader, it's still better to have some, right?

That's it for the first entry!

3 comments:

  1. Good. Probably cannot promise you that I will comment on *everything* you write, but I will try my best to follow up on my promise to read your blog and to give you feedback as and when appropriate. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep writing, Hung - I'll be reading every single word. =)

    ReplyDelete