Monday, January 25, 2010

A relaxing moment amidst of ...

When I am writing this post, I have just taken a bath, is staying in my comfortable bed again, enjoying instant noodle and listening to "Music of the night" by David Cook. It was a tiring day. When I came back at 5am in the morning, I had coded for nearly 20 hours continuously. Tonight our group also stayed back to work until 2am after the lecture. We only left because everyone was too tired. I could see Tomithy's eyes half closed already. He slept only 1 hour this morning. Dilip first time experienced the frustration of programming when he spent around 3 hours trying to debug a piece of code to send invitation to friends, and later faced database communication functions. Most notably is that Edison dropped the module. He promised to stay with us until this project due, however I still think it was kind of a mental shock for the rest of us. For myself, I didn't think much about it, though I cannot reject that I was a little discouraged. In my mind there is only 1 matter, that is there is a great application that we will have to finish.

2 comments:

  1. In my mind there is only 1 matter, that is there is a great application that we will have to finish.

    This is what's called a winning mindset. :-)

    The day will come when you will grow old and you will find that even if you want to work without sleep, you can't. :-( When I was you age, I was invincible. I could work 36 hours non-stop without sleep. Sadly, one doesn't remain invincible with age. :-'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Hung: my God, you were there until 2am? =/ =/

    @Prof: Okay it's official. You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete